Over the past decade, the growth of the startup culture has really driven a transformational change in the way businesses are being perceived and accomplished. Startups have also created new opportunities and avenues by solving several issues in different fields and making people’s life much more easy with their new products and services.
However, study shows that 90% of startup fail and can’t meet their desired goals due to several reasons like weak leadership, unclear requirements, shortage of funds, improper market understanding, hiring the wrong talent and over and above failed execution.
One of the major reasons for these things to occur is that the startup community is currently quite disintegrated and segregated. This results in a huge wastage of time and resources wherein the right talent often remains locked up in closed platforms.
DREAM is a decentralized blockchain platform that aims to solve all the underlying issues of the startup ecosystem by integrating all the participants and making optimal use of the resources. The DREAM platform helps to validate ideas and build successful teams by gathering the right talent thereby helping startups to find the right resources and increase the success rate.
The DREAM blockchain platform is baked with smart AI tools and deep machine learning techniques that are driven by real-world success. DREAM is initially trained by experts from the fields of AI and Machine Learning, as well as through customer interactions and the results and outcomes of the past projects. DREAM, with this project, aims to disrupt the $1.5 billion gig economy.
The DREAM platform helps entrepreneurs having ideas to build teams by gathering the right talent with proven past records. It also helps individual freelancers to benefit from the success of their past projects and even takes their reputation to other blockchain platforms. Ultimately, investors also get matched to quality projects, on the dream platform, that comprises of committed teams and proven traction.
DREAM Platform Based on Moneo’s Success
The brains behind the creation of DREAM is an experienced team along with its extensive advisory board behind the formation of successful blockchain startup moneo.io. As a result, all the intellectual property and payment system of Moneo is now part of DREAM which gives the platform an initial boost.
Moneo which was incorporated two years back in 2016, is currently the leading marketplace of the gig economy that looks after hiring talented and handpicked freelancers having enough knowledge in the blockchain space. Currently, Moneo has registered over 6000+ development hours with $8m plus of job postings and hosts a secured and tested bitcoin escrow payment system.
Over its experience in the last two years, Moneo is said to have worked in consultation with several CTO’s, blockchain industry leaders and startup founders in order to create this huge decentralized talent platform. The dedicated staff of Moneo works closely with its clients in order to support every freelancer.
A majority of people behind the DREAM community are successful leaders from Moneo.
The DREAM Ecosystem is developed with a holistic approach in order to provide optimal services to all participants within the ecosystem.
- DREAM Mentor: The DREAM mentor plays different roles of a project manager, an advisor and team build and guides entrepreneurs through the initial stages of building out an idea. The loss of knowledge that took place previously from project-to-project is now used in order to deliver qualified answers and thus validate the solutions to the clients, based on the outcomes of the past projects.
- The DREAM AI is initially instructed by trained human experts and then continuously learns from project outcomes within or out of the DREAM Ecosystem. The DREAM mentor is thus backed by individual and project data that is blockchain-verified.The DREAM Manager finally works to showcase all the details to investors thereby taking the idea to the market.
- DREAM Reputation: This section of the DREAM Ecosystem looks after consolidating trust and expertise while ensuring the ownership and portability of personal data. DREAM uses data from multiple blockchains like Cardamon, Ethereum and Rootstock. Based on the available data obtained from different multiple sources, portable rankings are generated for users and projects.The portability of DREAM Reputation is done through open standards.
- DREAM Tokens: This is basically a utility token that is used and valid within the entire DREAM Ecosystem. The DREAM tokens can be used to pay for using premium features, gigs, freelancers, partner services and to advisors. The DREAM tokens are also used to rewards growth and incentivize the community members for using and growing the DREAM ecosystem.Note that the DREAM tokens are not investment vehicles or any kind and hence do not subject to the offering of securities under any jurisdiction. Currently, the DREAM tokens can only be used within its own ecosystem but with time they could also be used with other blockchain partners thereby increasing the circulation.
- DREAM Talent: As DREAM talent is developed on the success of Moneo, this platform helps to get highly talented and hand-picked freelancers for long-term projects, advisors for short-term project and gigs for rapid delivery of work.
The DREAM Token Sale
The team behind the decentralized DREAM platform is considering for having a DREAM token sale. The DREAM tokens are based on the Ethereum’s ERC-20 protocol and hence developed on the Ethereum blockchain network. In the past, Ethereum’s blockchain network has been a home to several startups who have been raising funds through this decentralized mode of operation.
The whitelist for the DREAM platform will open next month on April 18, 2018. The platform will start accepting registrations of users willing to be a part of the DREAM Ecosystem. All the interested people willing to buy DREAM tokens by participating in the ICO need to undergo the mandatory KYC process.
DREAM will be offering a 50% discount to all buyers as a part of its pre-sale offer. The pre-sale for the DREAM token will be starting on April 28th and will continue for seven days till the 5th of May.
Here is the quick synopsis of the DREAM token sale.
- Token Ethereum……………………………. ERC20
- Total Supply………………………………… 100,000,000
- Value………………………………………… 1 DREAM = $0.80
- Ticker Name / Symbol…………………….. DREAM
- Pre-Sale Starts…………………………….. 28th April 2018
- Pre-Sale Ends……………………………… 5th May 2018
- Token Sale Starts………………………….. 5th May 2018
- Token Sale Ends…………………………… 2nd June 2018
- Min Raise…………………………………… $6.5m
- Max Raise (Cap)…………………………… $33.4m
The Team Behind DREAM Blockchain
Created by professionals from across different fields, the DREAM platform boards some very prominent names.
- Founders: The two people behind the entrepreneurial idea of the DREAM platform are Amy Diaz and Richard Foster.Amy is a Financial Modeller, Management Consultant and ACCA Chartered Accountant. She has a profound experience of 12 years working with KPMG London. She has also been awarded the prestigious Jon Lopategui Memorial Prize for Monetary and Macro Economics at Kingston University London, for her contribution to the field of Monetary Economics.Richard Foster is the founder and CEO of blockchain talent website moneo.io. He also has a deep knowledge of payment systems, growth techniques and launching online marketplaces. In the past, Richard has worked for raising funds for a financially regulated payments company. He also holds twelve years of experience working with CISCO as a freelance network architect in energy and finance.
- Marketing team: This team comprises of four members having the expertise in dealing with online digital marketing, social media marketing, advertising, brand consulting, content management etc.
- Development Team: This is a team of five members having expertise for specialized software and blockchain development. All the members have coveted achievements while working on several different and varied projects in the past.
- Advisory Board: This board includes the guiding members of the DREAM platform with their experience in diverse fields. This board includes, a blockchain developer, a blockchain legal expert, a fundraiser, a business strategist, a security expert, and a blockchain strategist.