The ability of the blockchain technology to maintain the transactions safe and secure has made it as one of the most potential applications in the real estate space. Canadian investors should look south, as a California based company ‘Aperture’ wants to leverage the Blockchain Technology and revolutionize the way real estate is being transacted.
Aperture specializes in transforming the residential real estate properties through a systematic process of acquisition, rehabilitation, and disposition of the distressed residential real estate. The company has recently launched a new project called Property Coin which allows crypto investors to participate in the real estate industry through the revolutionary blockchain technology.
Property Coin is a gateway that allows crypto enthusiasts to participate in a token which is backed by a diversified and professionally managed portfolio of real estate and uncovered loans. The basic aim of this project is to transform neighbourhoods and promote affordable housing thereby giving its investor’s value appreciation and handsome profits.
In short, Property Coin will help Aperture boost its existing business and capitalize on the right investment opportunities thereby combining proprietary technologies, market analysis, and human expertise.
In order to professionally manage the complete real-estate portfolio, Aperture has built its own proprietary technology using sophisticated tools and data-driven techniques which helps to identify potential assets for acquisition. Aperture claims that its system can successfully scan a 1000 properties in a day’s time thereby creating more opportunities to invest at a faster scale. Thus in order to meet the capital requirement for investing Aperture launched this blockchain-based Property Coin project.
Understanding the Working of Property Coin
All the capital raised through Property Coin ICO will be 100% invested in the real estate properties and loans owned via the Property Coin purchasing entity (PCX, LLC and affiliates).
Every investor of Property Coin will be holding a fractional part of all the assets owned by Property Coin. Coin holders will also get 50% of the net profits derived from the loan and property investments. The remaining part of the profits will be re-invested by Aperture in new real estate investments with an aim to create a natural price appreciation effect for the coin holders.
Advantages of Property Coin
- The Property Coin project is handled by a team of experienced professionals with a track record of having successfully flipping over 3000 properties and closing over $150 billion of real-estate financial transactions. The team also holds another achievement of originating over $10 billion of mortgage loans while producing over 50% unlevered IRRs.
- Property Coin provides a ‘Growing Asset Base’ wherein the profits are re-invested and the value of underlying grows over time.
- All the capital raised through property Coin ICO will be completely invested in buying new residential real-estate and loans. Coin holders benefit from the natural price appreciation effect.
- Property Coin is issued with an already established player in the real-estate market using innovative new technology that has been tired and tested by its experienced management team.
- Being based on the blockchain technology all the property deals will remain completely transparent to investors
Senior Management Team of Property Coin
- Andrew Jewett (co-CEO): Looks after all the day-to-day activities of Aperture.
- Matt Miles (co-CEO): Responsible for capital funding and investment activities at Aperture.
- Rudy Cortes (Head of Flip Operations): Looks after property acquisition, rehabilitation and disposal activities at Aperture.
- Dan Goldman (Head of Loan Operations): Looks after all the sales and operation function as well as the loan origination business at Aperture.
- Pat Fogarty (Chief Technical Officer): Responsible for complete development and maintenance of the Aperture technology program.
Property Coin Token Details
The total number of authorized property coins available in the market is 21 million. Only some of all the Property Coin tokens (PCX) will be available during the initial sale while the remaining are kept by PCX, LLC or its subsidiaries for future sales.
The Property Coin ICO will start next month in May 2018 and will be running until the end of the month. PCX tokens can be bought using the U.S Dollar or against digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ether.
The initial price of Property Coin is set at $50. Early supporters will be getting the following discount:
- Feb 26 – March 31, 2018…………………………. 20% discount
- April 1- May 12, 2018………………………………10% discount
- On or after May 13, 2018 ………………………….Full price
More details can be obtained through its official whitepaper.